Thursday, February 28, 2013

Deanna Ellmer, Blogging Expert


Hello readers! Welcome, again, to The Consumers in Action (CiA). Matt, our multimedia expert, gave his introduction, and now it is my turn to give mine.

My name is Deanna Ellmer, and I am a senior at Pacific Lutheran University (PLU). My major is communication, with an emphasis in public relations and advertising, and a minor in marketing. I am also a member of PLU’s varsity women’s tennis team. When I am not engulfed in my studies, or busy playing tennis, I enjoy spending my free time with friends and family, taking long walks on the beach with my cat, or expressing my artistic creativity through crafting projects. Upon graduating from PLU this May, I hope to obtain a job that sets me on a path towards a career in sports marketing.

My posts on this blog will explore the concept of marketing through various blog platforms (i.e. Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr). Whether you are a blogger yourself, or simply a blog reader, I hope to offer valuable insight on these platforms, that will broaden your blogging knowledge and enhance your experiences in the blog world! 
Deanna Ellmer, Blogging Expert

1 comment:

  1. Nice introduction. Looking forward to following your posts.

    ReplyDelete