Saturday, February 23, 2013

Matt Leslie, Multimedia Expert


Hi, my name is Matt Leslie, and I am a senior at Pacific Lutheran University. I am a Business Marketing Major, and a Sport Psychology Minor. My passion is spending time outdoors doing some of my favorite activities which include climbing, skiing, and backpacking. I am the director of PLU’s Outdoor Recreation Program, and I also am a member of the PLU Lacrosse team. After graduation I am hoping to get a job working marketing for a company that specializes in selling technical outdoor recreation gear.

My contributions to this blog will focus on the various media platforms (video, picture, and audio) and applications that allow consumers to connect with one another. I am an avid internet user, and most of my time spent online (outside of school work) is spent on sites that use visual and audio media through video, pictures, and music to gather content on a variety of subjects. I particularly love learning about various outdoor companies through their online multimedia campaigns. Through this blog I am going to explore a variety of these different sites, and why they are of interest to myself, other consumers, and businesses.

To start things off, I am going to present you with a video from the most popular user generated video site Youtube, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything we are currently learning in any of our marketing classes (don’t worry, it isn’t a Harlem Shake). Enjoy!


#CiA


Matt Leslie, Multimedia Expert

2 comments:

  1. Nice introduction! But the video is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, my apologies. The new link should be working now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete